- Timmy In A Tizzy
- Saturday Night Shaun (Cameo)
- Spring Lamb (Cameo)
- Strictly No Dancing
- Cheetah Cheater
- Ewe've Been Framed (Cameo)
- Hide and Squeak
- Cat Got Your Brain
- Operation Pidsley
- Fireside Favourite
- Snowed In (Cameo)
- We Wish Ewe A Merry Christmas (Cameo)
In the first season, Pidsley had a deep orange color, and is rather plump, with skinny limbs, an indistinguishable neck, and three teeth on his upper jaw. He has small ears, moderately proportioned eyes, and a black round nose.
In season 2, Pidsley was heavily redesigned compared to the likes of Bitzer and the Farmer, now looking much more like a nonfiction housecat. His fur is more detailed and is a brighter shade of orange, with faded brown stripes across his back and tail. Pidsley also has more proportionate limbs and his ears are smaller, as are his eyes. He now has a full set of teeth and wears a black collar, and his paws, muzzle, underbelly and tail tip are yellowish shade of cream. Most notably, Pidsley's neck is more defined.
Pidsley is often trying to get rid of the Flock, and has notably threatened them or used them in various schemes. He tries to use evidence against them, but is often outsmarted, and has been seen to get himself in trouble for trying to stop them. He very much hates them, though it is unknown why. He tries to kill a poor little mouse who is friends with the Flock.
- While appearing as an antagonist in Series 2, they are not so much in Series 1, as in the episode Saturday Night Shaun, Pidsley is invited to the flock's barn and hangs out with the Ducks.
- He never appeared in other seasons after the We Wish Ewe A Merry Christmas which was the final episode of Season 2. This was probably because The Farmer gave him to his niece for Christmas.
- His Series 1 eyes bear a resemblance to The Bull's Series 1 eyes.
- He and the The Bull use to be in same season together, but Pidsley later appeared in Series 2, And The Bull appeared in series 3.
- During Series 1 He was physically only seen in The Farmer's house and rarely seen in the barn, in Series 2, he appeared occasionally out of the house and in the barn.