Mocking, cantankerous and greedy, the pigs are always trying to antagonize The Flock and get no greater pleasure than disrupting Shaun’s schemes. They are, however, scared of Bitzer, who puts them in line, and even more deeply terrified of the Farmer's wrath. While they are bullies, the pigs are highly intellegent and physically capable. They are capable of operating vehicles, such as a car (The Big Chase) and an airplane (Pig Swill Fly), and are capable of plotting elaborate schemes. On the rare occasion, such as in The Phoney Farmer or Duck!, they'll actually cooperate with the Flock, if begrudgingly.
In addition to their bad manners, the pigs are also quite a cheat, which is especially seen in Hot To Trotter, where they several times to sabotage the dance competition, which also shows that they are generally bad losers. However, while the pigs enjoy playing pranks on others, they don't like being held responsible for things they didn't do, as seen in CSI Mossy.
Although the pigs are mean bullies, they also have a gentler side, which is seldom seen, but especially evident in Turf Wars. They take great care of Timmy, and when he finally gets into danger, the pigs sincerely help the Flock to keep him safe.
After Shaun and the Flock travel to the city in search of the missing Farmer, the Pigs being partying in the lost Farmer's house, utterly destroying it. Later, when the Flock has successfully brought the farmer home, they immediately panic and begin restoring the damage caused.
After the Farmer made the Farmageddon theme park to raise his money to get new havester. He made them into Martian Pigs game.
- Unlike most animals in the series, the pigs have never been seen walking on all four legs.
- Unlike The Flock, the Pigs are always shown in a set amount of three, though they are never established as individuals.
- They bear a strong resemblance to the Delinquent road Hazards from Pixar's Cars
- The Pigs function Look Simliar to Huey Dewey And Louie From Disney's Ducktales, as well as the Donald Duck Cartoons. as their both trios, get them self mad and angry, and their both make fun each other.
- Although the pigs are one of the main antagonists in the series, they are more of a neutral evil than a real threat. The Fox, for example, is more evil than the pigs because he actually tries to eat Timmy or the chickens.
- Main article: The Pigs/Gallery