Timmy is a notable member of the flock and the tritagonist of the British television series Shaun the Sheep. Timmy also stars in his own series Timmy Time. Adorable but not as innocent as he looks, Timmy is a baby lamb who sucks a pacifier and has a tendency to get himself into dangerous and lethal situations. He is the cousin of Shaun the Sheep, the titular hero of the series.
In Timmy Time, he experiences the highs and lows of daily life at nursery, learning to share, learning to work as a team, being kind and helpful and owning up when you’ve made a blunder. Timmy has a whole host of furry and feathered friends who help, and hinder, his adventures. He does not appear in Fetching; Zebra Ducks of the Serengeti, and Bye Bye Barn and only briefly appears in Two's Company and Wildlife Watch. He tends to get himself in dangerous and lethal situations, even in Supersize Timmy, he eats miracle grow serum, getting super big and attacking the farm.
Timmy is by far the tiniest member of the Flock. He sucks a yellow binky with a rabbit design.
He has an ability of hiding himself in his own piece of fleece, as shown in S02E10, where the farmer took him as pillow since he did not know it was Timmy
Timmy Shaun's cousin, is the flock's only lamb and thus often the innocent centre of the chaos. Timmy often tries to be like Shaun. His personality is often contrasting: sometimes he acts responsibly and understands what the older sheep say; other times, he acts like a normal baby, sobbing when something is taken from him or scares him. The episode Timmy in a Tizzy shows that: at the beginning of the episode, Timmy sobbing loudly because he has a nightmare during the night, while the other sheep are sleeping and letting him sleep, Shaun gives him gave him a teddy bear, and the next morning he cried again because the teddy bear was taken in front of him by the farmer and he could not get it back. He's a toddler in the series and is often seen sucking a dummy.
Names around the World
- Japanese: ティミー - Timī
- Chinese: 邓肯 - Dèngkěn
- Chinese (traditional): 咪咪羊 - Mi Mi Yang
- Hindi: टिम्मी - timmee
- English: Timmy
- Korean: 티미 - Timi
- Portuguese: Timmy
- Indonesian: Timi
- Tamil: தமிழ் - டிம்மி
- Finnish: Timppa
- German: Timmy
- Russia: Тимми
- Slovenia: Timi
Cone Claw: Part 2
- He and his mother, are the only sheep to appear in the spin-off called Timmy Time. Although his mother only appears in the theme song and outro for a few seconds.
- Due to his size, Timmy is sometimes used as a cloth by other characters. He has been used as an chalkboard eraser, a washcloth, and even a paintbrush.
- In Season 1, Timmy is shown to only have 1 tooth, but in Season 2 and other episodes in Season 1, he has a full set of teeth.
- However in Timmy Time, Timmy has 1 Tooth.
- He's shown to be able to fly by flapping his ears in "Hidden Talents".
- Wikipedia incorrectly stated that Timmy is Shaun's son, when really he's the latter's cousin. This was later fixed.